Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tryout Time Locked!

Surly says:

Tryouts are Monday, November 19th, 2007.

You are in Group C.

Your time slot will be 7:45pm.


I’m freaking out like it’s a first date…and I’m 12. Heart-pounding nerves, excitement, self-doubt and a healthy dose of giddy pride. I made it this far! I prepped and primped. Sure I’d like more time to work my moves. Sure I realize I'm up against more experienced girls. Sure I’d like to be in AH’s group…if only to cheer her on. (I’m actually happy I don’t have to compete against my training partner.) But it’s do or be dateless to the winterball time.

Okay, that was a lame metaphor.

Bring it!

I hope I don’t throw up.

2 comments:

GVBQ said...

Hey, I'm in the same tryout slot as you! Don't worry, I suck, and I'm just going to prove to myself that public humiliation ain't that big a deal. If you need someone to puke with beforehand, I imagine I'll be a wreck as well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.