Saturday, November 17, 2007

Skills Night: a blur

Skate around the track a few times doing figure eights (aka coke bottles or egg shells).

Sprint 1 lap.

Skate around the track a few times pushing with only your right leg.

Sprint 2 laps.

Skate around the track a few times using your left leg.

Sprint 3 laps.

Slalom around the track. Slalom!

Sprint…I’m not sure how many laps.

Oh wait, was the lift left leg out on one corner, hold right leg tucked on the other corner for a few laps before or after slalom? It was the first time picking up a leg was allowed is all I know.

Sprint…

And that was warm up.

I’m not sore. It is some kind of miracle. Or practice paid off. Or, more likely, the Tylenol I took was super duper extra strength. Or, even more likely, I sucked big time and didn’t push myself hard enough?

Off to practice with AH. There’s a lot to work on.

No comments: